Our Response to COVID-19
Due to the current circumstances and in an effort to protect the health of all the students we work with, we respectfully request you follow the following guidelines.
Please feel free to reach out to us regarding our online ballroom dance lessons and online group classes!
Online Ballroom Lessons
Online Group Classes
10 Ballroom Studio Health Guidelines
1. If you come in contact with someone with COVID-19 and have not been tested or quarantined, you may not enter until these requirements are met. A physician's note will be requested.
2. Prior to entering the studio, you should wear a face covering.
3. Your temperature will be taken upon entering the studio. Should your temperature register above the acceptable limit, you will be asked to leave.
4. 6 Feet of social distancing should always be observed.
5. Please bring your own beverage of choice. The water cooler and coffee machine are off-limits currently.
6. Please use the paper products provided to open and close the front door and bathroom doors. Try to avoid touching any surface with your bare hands.
7. Wash your hands frequently and sanitize any questionable surfaces with the cleaning wipes provided.
8. Hand sanitizers are conveniently placed around the studio. Please use it frequently. Avoid touching your face or hair.
9. STUDENTS - Please stay in your car until your teacher has texted you. After your lesson is over, please limit your time inside the studio to 5 minutes.
10. HAVE FUN!